- A comprehensive pre-school program for low-income families with children 3-5 years old
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Health care services including nutrition assessments, hearing, vision, and dental screenings
- Services to children with disabilities
- Family support and social services
- Parent education
- Parent leadership
- Family engagement
Head Start is free to enrolled families. Click here to find out if you may be income eligible for Head Start.
For parents who are eligible for a child care voucher, Tri-CAP offers full day child care, 7:30 AM-6:00 PM, throughout the year through Small Wonders/Extended Day, with a sliding fee scale.