MACAO, July 30 – In order to cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work of the SAR government, the headquarters of the Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ) will continue to provide limited services to the public during office hours on August 1. day, the DSEDJ will only receive documents, as well as the following services (an appointment must be made in advance by telephone), while the other services and facilities of the DSEDJ remain suspended until further notice. For inquiries, please contact us by dialing 28555533 during office hours, or by email at [email protected], or visit the DSEDJ website: www.dsedj.gov.mo.
1. Consultation and planning service for school places. Appointment tel. : 83972331 (secondary education)/ 83972309 (pre-primary and primary education)/ 84905242 (special education).
2. Application for interest subsidies for the student loan scheme for the academic year 2022/2023. Appointment tel.: 83972512.
3. Tuition assistance, meal subsidy and school supply subsidy. Appointment tel.: 83972512.
4. Non-tertiary schools submit grant application and grant utilization report. Appointment tel.: 83972351 / 83972356.
5. Summary report of legal entities in the education sector. Appointment tel.: 83972797.
6. Free education school application and other report. Appointment tel.: 83972490.
7. Annual Student Development Promotion Grant Program – Report on Grant Utilization. Appointment tel.: 83969383 / 83969380.
8. Reports on the use of grants for the Youth Association Annual Activities Grant Scheme and the Youth Development Grant Scheme. Appointment tel.: 83969240 / 83969341.
9. New teachers submit documents. Appointment tel.: 83972580.
10. Student Insurance. Appointment tel.: 83972512.